Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Super Inexpensive Makeup Brush Holder

Recently I've been on the look out for something to hold my makeup brushes that's really, really cute but also super inexpensive. So while I was making the rounds at my Walgreens today I came across the most perfect things ever...They're two little, I think, 4 inch round porcelain flower pots and I think they're adorable. They were in the garden aisle (I didn't even know that Walgreens had a garden aisle). These were the last two left in my Walgreens or else I probable would have gotten two that were the same. I'm glad I didn't though because I like how they're not exactly the same but still go together. Anyways, the main reason I got these was not because of how cute they are (although that helped), but it was how inexpensive they were. I got each of these for a whopping 86 cents. That's it. 86 cents each. It was amazing. I love great finds like this. They were originally priced at something like $1.29 and they were on sale for $0.86. I would have gotten them for the $1.29 too because that's still an amazing price. I'm also going to get some yummy smelling bath salts to put in them to make my brushes stand up better. So that was my deal of the day that I just had to share with everyone. Ooh! I also did cute paint splatter nails:Love fun nails!
-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment