Friday, April 9, 2010

My New Love!

So recently on Facebook, I became a fan of Caboodles. I have a couple of their train cases to hold my makeup for theater and some of my mark. makeup samples and whatnot. Anyways, like a couple hours after I became a fan they put up this contest on their page and 10 people would win something from Caboodles. So I entered, wasn't really expecting to win, I've never won anything like that before, but they announced the winners later that night and I totally won! I was so excited! This was about a week ago and they weren't really clear on what we would actually get so I had no idea what it would be. Today as my sister and I were testing foundations, we hear this knock on the door. I run down and sure enough, its my gift from Caboodles. I open the box and in it is this HUGE train case. It's called the Goddess and its amazing! I was so stoked! I have two of their train cases already, a bigger one and a smaller one and I thought my big one was big. No, this one is bigger! It's about an inch taller and like 3 inches wider than my big one. Here's a picture of my new baby next to my big one... well not my big one anymore. I seriously cannot stop talking about it. I'm so excited to start filling it up with everything I'm going to be reviewing here and just anything. I really am so excited (if you couldn't tell). If you have a facebook page, go on the Caboodles fan page and become a fan because this could be your excitement the next time they have a giveaway contest. Thank you SOOO much Caboodles!

Love,
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment